* Introduction and overview;
* Training Needs Analysis (TNA);
* Setting Aims and Objectives;
* Questioning skills;
* Presentation techniques;
* Finalising the presentation.
This will provide a very broad overview of presenting and training and should be enough to provide a framework for future presenters.
Having a frame to build on helps to structure the presentation and provides confidence to the presenter. The timeframe does not allow for anything detailed.
About the trainer:
He is now running his own business as a trainer for Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom and various other photography skills. In his years as a trainer, he has designed and delivered a variety of training courses, including:
* Train Driver training;
* Railway track safety training;
* Conflict management;
* Anti-terrorism awareness;
* Train the trainer;
* Railway safety for Scottish Fire Service;
* First aid;
* Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom;
* Camera skills;
* Questioning techniques
* And a few more …